Get The Most Out of CanWest
Spread the Word!
Step 1: Upload CanWest’s Logo and banners to your website and social media network.
Step 2: Add the CanWest show dates, logo and your booth # to your e-mail signature and invoices.
Note: The 2019 Banners will be available soon!
- Sponsorship Opportunities
Create awareness and enthusiasm about your presence at CanWest by using sponsorship as part of your pre-show marketing plan. Sponsors are exposed to thousands of prospects across the Pacific Northwest and Western Canada via brochure, website and social media. Check out the list of CanWest Sponsorship Opportunities.
- New Product Showcase – Maximize Product Exposure!
All CanWest exhibitors are given one COMPLIMENTARY product entry into the New Product Showcase (NPS). The NPS is located in Hall B, giving exhibitors an opportunity to profile new and unique plants, products, supplies and equipment. All items in the showcase will be featured in the CanWest Show Handout. By participating in the NPS, you will be included in the competition for ‘Best New Product’ award.
- Offer a Show Special – Free Publicity!
Increase sales and leads by offering show specials and make them exclusive for CanWest delegates during the show. Send us the details and CanWest will include your company name on the CanWest website with link to your company; and we will promote your show special in a special e-blast to potential delegates a week before the show (approx 6,000 contacts). Send show special details to Michelle Linford: [email protected] or Karen De Jong: [email protected]
- Mini Info Sessions at Your Booth: Free Publicity!
Are you planning on conducting info sessions at your booth? If yes, let your CanWest Show Team help promote these sessions. Send us the details and CanWest will:
- Include your company name on the ‘Daily Schedule’ that highlights all the key events taking place during the show.
- Promote your info session in a special e-blast to potential delegates a week before the show (approx 6,000 contacts).
- Will announce over the PA system prior to the presentation.
- Send the details to Michelle Linford: [email protected] or Karen De Jong: [email protected]
- Giving Away Prizes?
Are you planning to have a special draw or giving away something really cool?
Let us know and we’ll be sure to promote your giveaway in an eblast, through social media and onsite – printed in the daily schedule. Send the details to Michelle Linford: [email protected] or Karen De Jong: [email protected]
CanWest Best of Show Booth Awards
Award Categories & Judging Criteria
- Best Exhibit Overall
- Most Original Display
- Best Nursery/Floriculture Exhibit
- Best Horticultural Supplier Exhibit
- Best Small Booth Exhibit (1 – 10’ x 10’)
- Best Medium Size Booth Exhibit (2 or 3 10’ x 10’ s)
- Best Large Size Booth Exhibit (4+ 10’ x 10’ s)
Theme: 35% (Vintage)
Visual Impact / Overall Impression: 20%
-Appeal to senses, eye catching
-Bright, good lighting, use of colour
-Visual hook to see more
Information Availability / Quality: 10%
-Identified products and services
-Provides company contact information
-Quality of media
-Adaptiveness to potential buyers’ needs
-Effective marketing of company and product
Display Quality: 20%
-Condition of display and props
-Plant and/or product quality
-Professionalism of staff
-Demonstrates imagination and creativity
-Dares to be different, yet effective
-Has effectively incorporated show theme into display