Register for individual sessions with the A-La-Carte option or opt for CanWest’s All-Access Passes starting at $120.
NEW! 1 Day and 2 Day Conference Passes!
1 Day Pass: Pick any 3 general sessions for just $120 (Non-Members: $150)
2 Day Pass: Pick any 6 general sessions for $185 (Non-Members: $225)
Date: 11:00am, Wednesday September 27, 2017
End Date: 12:30pm, Wednesday September 27, 2017
- Reduce Your Maintenance with Mulch & Ground Cover
Member Early Bird: $65
Non Member Early Bird: $75
Member Regular: $85
Non Member Regular: $85
* This year's early bird deadline is September 8, 2017
Continuing Education Units
- ISA | Certified Arborist: 1.5
- ISA | TW Climber Specialist: 1.5
- ISA | Utility Specialist: 1.5
- ISA | BCMA - Practice: 1.5
- ISA | Municipal Specialist: 1.5
No one calls a landscaper looking for some sort of ‘Palace of Versailles’! The first request is usually ‘low maintenance’. The best and most visually appealing way to reduce work is with mulches and groundcovers. We’ll discuss a variety of both, their pros and cons and how to design with them. We’ll also touch on natives and biodiversity enhancement, which are becoming major interests. The soil microbiome will also be touched on.