Register for individual sessions with the A-La-Carte option or opt for CanWest’s All-Access Passes starting at $120.
NEW! 1 Day and 2 Day Conference Passes!
1 Day Pass: Pick any 3 general sessions for just $120 (Non-Members: $150)
2 Day Pass: Pick any 6 general sessions for $185 (Non-Members: $225)
Date: 1:30pm, Wednesday September 27, 2017
End Date: 3:00pm, Wednesday September 27, 2017
- Management of Common Plant Diseases
Member Early Bird: $65
Non Member Early Bird: $75
Member Regular: $85
Non Member Regular: $85
* This year's early bird deadline is September 8, 2017
Continuing Education Units
- ISA | Certified Arborist: 1.5
- ISA | TW Specialist: 1.5
- ISA | Utility Specialist: 1.5
- ISA | BCMA - Practice: 1.5
- ISA | Municipal Specialist: 1.5
- BC PAC CEC | 1.5 IPM Landscape & Dispenser
The plant has a disease problem. What can I do about it?
This session will examine leaf diseases of trees and shrubs caused by fungi, bacteria and viruses. We will review the factors that trigger infection and the appropriate management methods. The focus will be on non-chemical methods and also the use of new biological fungicides allowed for use in organic production. Participants will gain confidence for the management of plants on their client’s property.